New Delhi: Hours after Pakistan said they have offered India for an unimpeded and unhindered consular access involving Indian death-row convict Kulbhushan Jadhav, the ministry of external affairs (MEA) lashed out on them. There is no communication yet from Islamabad about the development related to the former naval officer. Reacting to it, the MEA spokesperson Anurag Srivastava said, \u201cWe have not received any communication from Pakistan in this regard.\u201d Pakistan earlier on Thursday offered consular access without any \u201cglass barrier\u201d and no mandatory use of the English language in the conversation. As per reports, they also invited India to take part in the court proceeding related to the espionage case of Jadhav due on September 3 at the Islamabad High Court. Pakistan foreign office spokesperson Aisha Farooqui said that the Islamabad High Court directed the Imran Khan government to given Jadhav a \u201csecond chance\u201d and appoint lawyers as his amici curiae. Pakistan\u2019s foreign ministry officials said they are in talks through diplomatic channels and said, \u201cAfter the directions of the Islamabad High Court of 3rd Aug we have contacted the\u00a0Indian side through diplomatic channels and conveyed the same\u201d Reacting to the claim by Islamabad, Srivastava said besides providing consular access, Pakistan should adhere to the order of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) and provide all relevant documents. In April 2017, a Pakistani court sentenced Jadhav to jail on charges of espionage and terrorism. In 2017, India approached the ICJ challenging the death sentence and raised the issue of denial of consular access. Following the issue, ICJ ordered Pakistan to review the death sentence and provide him with consular access without any delay.