in

Fire Breaks Out At B-Block Of Janata Bhawan

News Desk: A fire broke out at Janata Bhawan. On Tuesday at around 8:30 PM, a fire broke out on the ground floor of the B-Block. In addition to the office of Forest Minister Parimal Shuklavaidya, theGarkapatani Road & National Highways Department is also on the block.

The fire department managed to control the situation and it is suspected that the fire broke out due to an electric short circuit.

Chief Secretary Kumar Sanjay Krishna said that someone left a fan on in the Block-B of the Secretariat complex which generated heat and a fire broke out as a result.

In a tweet the Chief Secretary said: “Nothing to worry, there is no big fire in Secretariat. Someone left the fan on in Block-B and that led to heat and small fire which was immediately doused. No loss!”

Ministers Himanta Biswa Sarma and Pijush Hazarika also rushed to the Janata Bhawan.

Image Source: Internet

Tags

What do you think?

Written by admin

A multimedia journalist based out of Guwahati, covering public policy, healthcare, and social issues.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

A Group of Police Officials Found Partying, Chief Secretary Orders Probe

police

সুৰাত মগন ভয়াল ৰাতি; মাজনিশালৈ চলিল আৰক্ষীৰ মজলিছ