Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) on Thursday issued a fresh notification stating the list of exempted categories from curfew and fresh odd-even vehicular rules and regulation.
The list of categories of people exempted from the purview of restriction on movement between 2 PM to 5 AM and odd-even vehicular regulation are:
• All Officials and persons, both government and private involved in emergency services such as Health and Family Welfare and all related medical establishments, Police, Prisons, Home Guards, Civil Defence, Fire and emergency services, District AdministrationPay & Account Office, Electricity, Water and Sanitation, Public Transport (Air/Railways/Buses) including all incidental services/activities that are essential for smooth functioning of all modes of public transport (such as handling of cargo ticketing, air freight station, CFS, ICD, etc.), Disaster Management and related services, IMD.CWC, Water Resources Department, PHE, NIC, NCC, and Municipal services, and all other essential services on production of valid Identity card. The uninterrupted delivery of public services shall be ensured by the concerned departments/agencies.
• All Judicial officers/officials of courts of Assam on the production of valid Identity card.
• All private medical personnel such as doctors, nursing staff, paramedical staff, etc. and other hospital services (such as hospitals, diagnostic centres clinics, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and other medical & health services).
• Pregnant women and patients for getting medical /health services.
• Person coming from/going to Airports/Railway stations/ISBTs allowed to travel on production of valid ticket.
• Officers/officials related to the functioning of offices of Diplomats of various countries as well as persons holding any constitutional post on production of valid Identity card.
• Electronic and print Media on production of valid Identity cards.
• There shall be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state movement/transportation of essential/non-essential goods. No separate permission / e-pass will be required for such movements.
In continuation of the ASDMA Order dated 12th May, 2021, the following categories of persons are exempted from the purview of restriction on movement between 2 PM to 5 AM and Odd Even vehicle regulations.#COVID19India #StayHome#MaskUpAssam pic.twitter.com/Oo3VXbYbSd
— Assam Police (@assampolice) May 13, 2021
• Movement of persons related to commercial and private establishments providing following essential services/commodities shall be allowed:
1. Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits & Vegetables, dairy & milk booths meat & fish, animal fodder, pharmaceuticals, medicines, and medical equipment”
2. Banks, insurance offices, and ATMs.
3. Telecommunication, internet services, Broadcasting and Cable services, IT and IT-enabled services.
4. Delivery of all essential goods including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment through e-commerce.
5. Petrol pumps, LPG, CNG, petroleum and gas retail and storage outlets.
6. Power generation, transmission and distribution units, and services.
7. Cold storage and warehousing services.
8. Private security services.
9. Manufacturing units of essential commodities.
10. Production units or services which require continuous process.
• Person going for Covid-19 vaccination.
• All employees related to forestry under the Environment & Forest Department on the production of valid identity card.