News Desk: The Kamrup (Metro) District Administration has pinpointed 23 filling stations across NH-37 and within the Kamrup Metropolitan District. These 23 petrol pumps will remain operational during the total lockdown which has been imposed from June 28 to July 12.
These 23 petrol pumps have been allowed to stay open “for fuelling essential service vehicles and vehicles crossing through the National Highway”.
The list of 23 fuelling stations are:
- NRL, Adabari
- Raj Service, Basistha
- Sanjibani fuel point, Beltola
- Kamakhya Energy Point, Bhetapara
- Sogani Service Station, Boragaon
- Chhaganmal Sarawgi & Sons, Dispur
- Pradip Oil depot, Dharapur
- Northeast Service Station, Jalukbari
- Bhairabi Service Station, Jatia
- NRL, Jaya Nagar
- Energy Service Station, Jyotikuchi
- Bharali Service Station, Lal Ganesh
- Lakhra Service Station
- SKS Service Station, Lalmati
- Mathgharia Auto Service, Forest Gate, Narengi
- GRE, Noonmati
- Chandmal Sarawgi & co, Paltanbazar
- Bhabani Service Station, Saukuchi
- Chandmal Sarawgi & co, Sonapur
- Swagat RO ISBT
- Asha Filling Station, Tepesia
- Chandmal Sarawgi, Ulubari
- Thansingh Nathmall, Ulubari
All the staff members working at the above-mentioned petrol pumps are to be dressed in their respective company’s uniform and keep their ID cards with them all the time.
The District Administration has also directed all the staff members to wear masks during duty hours and maintain social distance.
They have also been directed to keep sanitizers within the petrol pump premises.
Image Source: Internet