News Desk: The Kamrup (Metro) District Administration today has declared 15 more filling stations all across Guwahati. These new 15 petrol pumps will remain operational during the whole lockdown period. These 15 filling stations will be operational from June 30.
Same as earlier decision, the 15 petrol pumps will provide services only to essential service vehicles and vehicles crossing through the National Highway.
The list of the 15 newly declared fueling stations are:
- Saraighat Service Station, Adabari
- Baruah Service Station, Ambari
- Kiran Service Station, Wireless, Beltola
- Shree Service Station, Betkuchi
- Shivam Filling Station, Borbari
- Baroi Service Station, Borbari, VIP Road
- Nessa Service Station, GS Road
- Raj Energy Station, Jyotikuchi
- NES, Lakhara Road
- Kiran Fuel Station, Nursery
- Deka Filling Station, Rukminigaon
- Prabhat Oil Station, Santipur
- Goswami Service Station, GNB Road, Silpukhri
- Refinery Co-Operative Petrol Pump, Noonmati
- Ambika Service Station, Zoo Road Tiniali
All the staff and employees working in the petrol pumps are directed to dress up in company’s uniform and shall keep their Identity card with them. All the working staff shall wear mask during duty time.
The District Administration further directed all the petrol pumps to keep sanitizers in their petrol pump premises.