Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) on June 4, 2021, has made a partial modification to the issued directives on restrictive measures for containment of Covid 19 in both urban and rural areas of the state.
ASDMA has made a partial modification in the order issued vide Order No. ASDMA.28/2021/86 dated May 25, 2021.
The new modification will come into effect from 5 AM of June 6, 2021, and will remain in force till June 16, 2021.
Curfew Hours –
• There will be a total ban on the movement of individuals from 1 PM to 5 AM daily.
• All shops to shut down at 12 noon on all days.
• Restaurants, Dhabas, and other eateries can entertain dine-in guests till 12 noon. However, home delivery of food is allowed.
• Cold storage warehouses to continue till 12 noon.
Work Places –
• All offices, both Government and Non-Government shall remain closed till June 15, 2021.
• Government, Semi-Government officers in the rank of Deputy Secretary and above and Senior Executives of the Non-Government sector along with key support staff can attend office only for emergency and essential works.
• However, organizations rendering essential/emergency services, Law Enforcement, and Election works are exempted from the above rules.
Inter-District movement –
• All inter-district services and movement of people to and from other districts will remain suspended until further notice.