Registration for the vaccination drive for citizens above the age of 18 will start from 4 pm today. One can register for the vaccine on the CoWin app as well as on the Aarogya Setu app.
“Registration for 18 plus to begin on http://cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus, Aarogya Setu informed in a tweet.
Registration for 18 plus to begin on https://t.co/S3pUooMbXX, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus. #LargestVaccineDrive
— Aarogya Setu (@SetuAarogya) April 28, 2021
Here’s how you can register for the vaccination:
- Go to https://www.cowin.gov.in/home and click on the “register/sign-in” option.
- Enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and “verify” it.
- Following the verification of your mobile number with OTP, register yourself with required details such as name, age, gender and photo ID.
- Click on “Register” and then go to the “Schedule” option.
- Enter the pin code of your area or select from the list of states, followed by districts.
- Select your preferred vaccination centre, date and time and “Confirm”.
Vaccinations for citizens above 18 years will start in the country from May 1.